Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish for your well being











The lovely Jamie from Jamie Ridler Studio's is asking the wishers out there "What do you wish for your well being" 

Today has been one of those days, the internet is  down so I came to town to get this posted.  Then as I tried to write my morning pages outside by the garden Flynn my dog was trying to do his business in my garden. In my attempt to make him stop I tripped over the little fence surrounding it. Head first into the mud and plants. Now my right foot, both knees the right side of my chest and face hurt.  Now my well being doesn't seem to be doing so well today.

Then I seem to have lost the healing bracelet I made recently.  I remember taking it off to shower or sleep or something but that was several days ago and I can not find the thing anywhere.
There are times when you have days like these and things just get worse as they day progresses. I have been trying to stop the spiral from happening.  I went and picked up some breakfast and went to the river to eat and soak up some of that great energy at the falls.  It has helped somewhat.  I also placed a few rocks  along the river for some one to find.  The words on them were peace, let go and beauty.  That felt good to jump out of my own situation and to try and do for someone else.

Which leads me to my wish for my well being.  I wish for calmness, I wish to not jump off the deep end so easily. I keep thinking I will grab that yoga DVD and start doing it again but I don't.  Or start meditating regularly again but I don't. I can't seem to get beyond the idea and in to the doing. So I guess I am wishing that I begin to do those thing that will make my well being so much more relaxed.

To see what other wishcasters are doing go here

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are having one of those days. Just know that I am thinking of you and sending good wishes your way. Here's to a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you an improved today!

    As Kate wishes for herself, I also wish for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jumping from thoughts to actions--that's a tough one. I am working on that one, too.

    As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well! And I hope you find your bracelet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending you lots of love and light. I am a fan of an itty bitty toss in the direction I want to go. Like agreeing to spend 10 minutes in the week meditating. That way I know I can do it.
    As Kate wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kate wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
    May all your dreams be fulfilled!
    May you heal quickly and find your bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.