Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday - What do you wish to step into?

Every week Jamie of Jamie Ridler Studios poses a question. Some weeks I like to play along.  Her question this week is: What do you wish to step into?















As usual Jamie gave us a great question to answer. At first I thought of this is easy, I want to step into my new life. The problem is I just do not know what that new life is. Sure I have these vague dreams that I want to be a published author or a better artist but then what comes after that. I really do not know what my dreams are anymore.

So maybe I want to step in to my dreams, I want to be excited about something. I want to fall into bed exhausted and wake up with excitement. I want to know true bliss. I want to explore the possibilities out there and I want to dream big and then live that dream. But alas where to begin...

To see what other wishcasters are wishing for go here

20 comments:

  1. I'm wishing to step into my dreams, too! Good luck to you, as you learn to dream again.

    As Kate wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Kate wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honing that over-all dream into goals is the hard part. I'm having difficulty there, too. As Kate wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the exhausted/excited concept.
    As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Step into those steps in the sand. Love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish so I wish for you. I too wish to step into my dreams, yet am not totally sure what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what mine are exactly either, but I'm standing here ready and willing!

    As Kate wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her, with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Kate wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.
    I don't have big dreams right now either - instead, I think I am wishing that I am living everyday like it is part of the dream - the dream to live a full life that will mean that when it is done, I can look back without regrets. That is a good dream for this time in my life, I think...
    I hope your day has some dreamy moments, Lovely Kate ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    May we all step into our exciting dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well. May you find your path!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so true, before we step into our dream life we must first step into our dream. as Kate wishes for herself, i wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Kate wishes to step into her dreams, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. As Kate wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely picture!!! And may you find your dream.
    As Kate wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. As Kate wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great question. i believe your honesty and self-awareness puts you well on the way to having your wish granted.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm trying to wish...it's been a struggle lately, but trying. Thanks for the encouraging post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Posting your wish is the first step to begin...
    As Kate wishes for yourself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.