Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Card and Recipe Swap




















I participated in a fun swap this month. We exchanged Christmas cards that we made and we include a favorite family recipe.




















This one was hand painted and collaged and was bright and cheery.




















This one was hand painted. I loved the little birds on the ground. The artist is from Germany and she painted each of the cards with different animals on the bottom. I thought that was pretty neat.



















This one was a bright and cheery collage.




















This snow globe had glittery balls and an envelope to match.




















This was another hand painted one.  I like the whimsical nature of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.