Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kickin It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon - Show and Tell

Today's prompt for the Kickin It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon hosted by Jamie and Shannon Ridler is show and tell.  I have been working hard on gifts but I can't show them here.  If you were on Jamie's Spreecast today, you got to see them.



















This is what I made this morning, I got out my Cricut electronic die cutter and made some tags for presents.





















Then I attended Creativity and Coffee with Jamie. I brought my journal, gelatos and WC crayons to the office and just played while the event was happening.  Just a journal page of color and pattern and lots of fun.







































4 comments:

  1. Love the tags! it is always nice to receive a gift with the personal touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely tags! Great idea to use your cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great show & tell....and you had a very creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sleigh tag - so pretty and delicate looking! I will have to check out Jamie's Coffee and Creativity...

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.