Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kickin it Old Skool Blog A Thon Day 5 - Ten Things

 












The Prompt for today is to share ten things about me.

1.  Books, I love books, reading and writing them.  I have books in every room of my house.
2.  I love all thing English.  British dramas, comedies, chocolate.
3.  Now that we are empty nesters I have taken over all the spare rooms in the house.  I have a          weaving studio, an art studio and an office/sewing room.
4.  I am a big Dr. Who fan I even have a life sized Dalek in my living room.  Its on loan from a f      friend. I see myself as River Song, I want to be that Fearless.
5. I love Science Fiction and Fantasy, stories, Tv and movies.  I loved Firefly,
    Babylon 5, Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek etc.
6. I love being a coach, its o great being to help people foster their own creativity.
7. I grew up in Michigan and moved west more than 30 years ago.
8. I have 3 big looms that I weave fabrics on and 2 spinning wheels to make yarn..
9. I'm A Fearless Painter and I love the process. Its opened me up in many ways.
10. I love to see animals in nature, I've seen whales, wolves, bears, owls and many more in their naturll environments.

8 comments:

  1. Fearless Painter - love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. books, paint, weaving, sewing and animals.....can we be friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing! I want to see the rooms all set up too :)

      Delete
  3. Love that as your nest emptied you had more space to claim for your creative expression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love books and sci fi as well! Loved the Hunger Games and Divergent series. I'm an empty nester too and I have filled then extra rooms as well! My poor husband!
    Great to get to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. English is awesome! Tea, biscuits, comedy, period dramas. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you weave your own fabrics and make your own yarn. That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.