Thursday, December 5, 2013
Kickin it Old Skool Blog A Thon Day 5 - Ten Things
The Prompt for today is to share ten things about me.
1. Books, I love books, reading and writing them. I have books in every room of my house.
2. I love all thing English. British dramas, comedies, chocolate.
3. Now that we are empty nesters I have taken over all the spare rooms in the house. I have a weaving studio, an art studio and an office/sewing room.
4. I am a big Dr. Who fan I even have a life sized Dalek in my living room. Its on loan from a f friend. I see myself as River Song, I want to be that Fearless.
5. I love Science Fiction and Fantasy, stories, Tv and movies. I loved Firefly,
Babylon 5, Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek etc.
6. I love being a coach, its o great being to help people foster their own creativity.
7. I grew up in Michigan and moved west more than 30 years ago.
8. I have 3 big looms that I weave fabrics on and 2 spinning wheels to make yarn..
9. I'm A Fearless Painter and I love the process. Its opened me up in many ways.
10. I love to see animals in nature, I've seen whales, wolves, bears, owls and many more in their naturll environments.