Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kicking It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon- Who Do You Love and Some Excitement

Today for the Kickin It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon we've been asked share Who Do You Love. This can be real people or furry ones.

















This is my family, Daughter Sarah and husband Dave on the beach near Newport Oregon.




















This is Bo one of my cats. She is definitely her own cat, not a big cuddler unless she wants it.  She loves to sleep around my legs at the bottom of the bed. The other is hiding out somewhere.



Look what arrived in yesterday's mail.  The oracle deck cards that I've been involved with.  I got together with a fabulous group of artists from all over the world to create this. It is so amazing to see it in my hands and to know a little piece of my art is in the hands of people near and far.  I am humbled by the beauty of this project.  

We have a website here but its pretty basic at this point. You can purchase decks from me if you are from the US. Click on tab at the top of the page or go here. We have people selling them from Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, if you are from one of these countries let me know and I will connect you to the correct person.

1 comment:

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.