Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kickin It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon * Ten Things I Know For Sure

Today's prompt for the Kickin It Old Skool Blog-a-Thon hosted by Jamie and Shannon Ridler is   











Ten things I know for sure.

1.  Family is so important, tell your people that you love them.
2.  Everyone is creative.
3.  New art supplies never fail to give me a lift. I love my new Venzia Fabriano journal.
4.  It is often the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure.
5.  Birds will delight me my entire life.
6.  Art heals in so many ways.
7.  Coaching changes lives, I wouldn't be where I am today without it.
8.  Connection with other women feeds my soul on multiple levels.
9.  Manifesting really works.
10. Thoughts create things so I try to think good ones.

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful list, Kate. I particularly like 4, 5, 6, 9 and 10 but they are all super things to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful list. #10 is so true and the right thing to do, but i have to remind myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list ! I hope many birds and much joy visit you today !
    Love and light !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hug this whole list! Here's to creating a beautiful reality. ~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous list and I agree with every item. I also just saw the Venzia Fabriano journal and it looks marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! New art supplies NEVER FAIL to make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. Yes. Yes. All the way through. Birds delight me, too, as well as new art supplies. Art has healed me many times over. And, heck yeah, manifesting works - every single time. We're just not doing it consciously most of the time. Imagine the power once we get all our thoughts lined up like little soldiers, all in a row?

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.