Friday, December 20, 2013

Kickin It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon

Jamie and Shannon are having us do another post on firsts.  I really don't remember my childhood so this was hard for me but I gave it a shot. 
















  • Your First Job  - Working as a cashier at a convenience store.
  • The First Thing to Your Left - Bowl of spaghetti, as I am eating as I do this.
  • Something You Remember About First Grade - not a clue, I remember little of my childhood
  • The First book you ever read - Another hard one; how about some books from my childhood.  My Brother Michael by Mary Stewart, A Tree Grows in Brookly by Betty Smith Mrs. Mike by Benedict and Nancy Freedman
  • The First Thing You Do In the Morning , turn on my nightstand lamp.
  • The First Food You Knew You Didn't Like - vegetables, didn't like any but corn.
  • Your First Memory - My kindergarten picture and how one girl said it was ugly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I felt so sad about your first memory. Some things like that happened to me when I was a kid, too. Long time ago, but some feelings linger.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.