- Your First Job - Working as a cashier at a convenience store.
- The First Thing to Your Left - Bowl of spaghetti, as I am eating as I do this.
- Something You Remember About First Grade - not a clue, I remember little of my childhood
- The First book you ever read - Another hard one; how about some books from my childhood. My Brother Michael by Mary Stewart, A Tree Grows in Brookly by Betty Smith Mrs. Mike by Benedict and Nancy Freedman
- The First Thing You Do In the Morning , turn on my nightstand lamp.
- The First Food You Knew You Didn't Like - vegetables, didn't like any but corn.
- Your First Memory - My kindergarten picture and how one girl said it was ugly.
Friday, December 20, 2013
Kickin It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon
Jamie and Shannon are having us do another post on firsts. I really don't remember my childhood so this was hard for me but I gave it a shot.