Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Kickin It old Skool Blog-a-Thon --- Wishcasting

So appropriate to do some wishcasting on wednesday for the prompt of today's Kickin It Old Skool post.  I did wishcasting with Jamie for several years it seems like.  Its always been amazing.

















I've been using the Oracle Deck that I am part of.  Yesterday I pulled a card called Fearless Joy. It is what I have been feeling about this whole project. Then this morning I pulled the same card.

For my wish I choose to keep this feeling.  To have more JOY in my life on a daily basis.  Its so easy to get caught up in the business of life and to forget to enjoy all those joyful moments.

To add to the joy I am hosting a Holiday Giveaway, make sure you enter before the 24th. Go to this post

6 comments:

  1. Fearless joy. Sounds amazing! As you wish for yourself, Kate, so do I wish for you as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that fierce and fearless joy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious wonderful joyful wish! As you wish for yourself Kate so I wish for you also.

    And what a wonderful project to have been part of - I'm sure the deck will be bringing joy and guidance to countless people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. joy ... that resonates in my heart

    "As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also."

    ReplyDelete
  5. as you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards look so juicy! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. P.S. I just went and entered your giveaway, too! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.