Monday, December 2, 2013

Kickin It Old Skool : Day 2 Time Capsule

 






















Its day 2 of the challenge with Jamie and Shannon Ridler. Today we are capturing a moment in time by answering these questions.

1. What are you reading?
 Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.  Its a YA story about 2 teenage misfits in love, it is so  charming. Then there's The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton, if you haven't read her go out and  get a copy of The Forgotten Garden, its fabulous. Then I have a pile of new books to read that  came out in November when there was no time for reading.

2. What are you watching?
I am loving the new series Sleepy Hollow, great writing, wonderful cast and eye candy too.

3. What are you listening to?
I am loving Spotify because I can listen to anything.  I just signed up for a 2 month free trial so I don't get the ads now.  I really like the instrumentals of - Jessica Stirling.

4. What are you loving? 
More free time, contemplating what comes next in my life. Enjoying those quiet moments.

5. What are you wearing?
Still in my Pj's Cranberry paisley pants and white t-shirt and crocs on my feet.

6. What are you creating?
Rolling out my Friday Night Art Club, planning a new website to combine Safe Harbor Coaching and The Queen of Creativity, sewing lots of Xmas gifts, making plans for finishing my novel in 2014.

7. What are you looking forward to? 
Lots of self care, to enjoy the holidays in new and simple ways.

To sign up for this challenge, its never too late, go to  here

10 comments:

  1. Lots of self-care..i like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sleepy Hollow too! It's really a fascinating and smart show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you'll be busy this month. Good to see you'll be taking care of yourself tho.
    I have yet to read Allegiant but loving the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self care and free time -- both so vital to a blissful existence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok ... maybe I didn't give Sleepy Hollow enough time. My son is still watching it but I stopped after the second episode.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on board with finishing the novel in 2014. Me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on Sleepy Hollow..I've got it DVR-ed and only watched the first two episodes (because my husband is a remote hog...) and I am impatiently waiting to watch more...loved it at first glimpse!

    And Spotify...my life would be much more boringly quiet without it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Self care and simply ways...ahhhhh, so much breathing space in there. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of self care ... I need to do more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like some wonderful reading and creating is going on at your place! And I have to say, I'm with you on Sleepy Hollow too!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.