Monday, December 16, 2013

Kickin It Old Skool Blog-A-Thon - Favorite Songs

Todays Prompt for the blog-a-thon is Favorite Songs



















Separate Ways - Journey
How Much I feel - Ambrosia
Holding Back the Years - Studio 99
Lady in Red - Chris De Burg
Rollin in the Deep - Adele
Travelin Soldier - Dixie Chicks
All these things that I've done - The Killers
My Last Breath - Evanescence
Ebudae - Enya
Mummer's Dance - Loreena McKennit
I get up early - Maggie Sansone
Crash and Burn - Savage Garden
Uprising - Muse
1973 - James Blunt
You Know my Name - Chris Cornell
Ride of the Rohirrim - Return of the King Soundtrack - the first minute is my favorite part.
Lord of the Rings - all 3 soundtracks.
Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins
Fever - Micahel Buble'
Desert Rose - Sting
Settlin- Sugarland
Live like you were dieing - Tim McGraw
I still haven't found what I'm looking for - U2
I wanna dance with somebody - Whitney Houston
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Oh I could go on all day.  I haven't even gotten to the classic rock yet. I love listening to music

3 comments:

  1. I like most of your list a LOT! I recognize quite a few that I see as faves too. I love Adele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is great! I agree it is just too hard to list them all!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uprising by Muse ... my favorite I'm gonna Kick Today in the Teeth song!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.