Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting ready for the game


















My hubby made me one of his famous omelets this morning. Isn't the presentation wonderful. You can tell he has watched a lot of the Food Network. It was very tasty.























Since it is Super Bowl Sunday and this year our team is actually in the game, we planning to celebrate the day. I grew up in Michigan and lived in Wisconsin so the Packers have been our team for years. In Michigan people in the Upper Peninsula root for the Packers and in those Lower Peninsula root for the Lions. So here I am in my official Packer sweatshirt all ready to root for Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews to do their thing. I had posted this on Facebook and my friend Mahala was hoping I would be in a cheesehead.


















So this is the best I could do on short notice. That is a cheese head eraser on my head. Go Packers.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to have men who can cook for us? Your omelet looks delicious.

    I love your "cheesehead" picture! I hope your team wins. This year I don't have a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your team wins. It's on here now, but I have no interest in it. Love the little cheese on your beautiful head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO Cute, Arney is a Green Bay fan, we have a local guy on the team. Have fun, yummmie way to start your day. hugs, Mary Great Cheese Head:)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.