Saturday, February 5, 2011

This is Fascinating

I have seen artists use CitrSolv or NevrDull on magazine images to make interesting backgrounds but this is the first time I have seen someone painting with it.  Take a look, its fascinating.  I bought some of this for a class a couple years ago but never really used it, I think it may be time to schedule a day to play with it.



 Another new thing to share is the Google Art Project which lets you go to many museums around the world and see their art.  You can really zoom in and make them big and you can make your own art collection. You could literally spend hours looking at the art.  It is fantastic and full of inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That video is amazing! I have to get me some of that and experiment with it. And thanks for the link to the art, too....I didn't know anything about that. I'm sure I'll be spending way too much time browsing around there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Janet, this is amazing. I know my wheels are turning and I don't paint, but it looks really fun. I will give a peek to what it is all about, I am sure. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cool effect - but he is quite the artist too ! Not sure if my play could ever get that good !
    Enjoy your discovery time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'd seen some stuff done with Citrasolv too, but nothing like this! Amazing - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate receiving your comments.