I started with a gold piece of wallpaper. First I glued it down in my journal. Then I used a mask from Tim Holtz to put all the gears on. I did this with several different colors of stamp pads. I love the way it looks.
Then I found this image to put on the page. She looked a little sassy so I thought I would alter her to make her more steampunk looking.
Here I have added a leather corset and some boots and embellished the skirt a little. I had some sticker letters that worked out pretty good so I decided to spell Steampunk.
This is the finished page. I added lace to her skirt a chain to her waste, a blouse under the corset and top hat with a little tule and goggles. The gear and wheel are from Tim Holtz. He has tons of things that work great for steampunk embellishments. Then I outlined everything with vine charcoal. Sarah gave me several ideas and she wanted me to add a dirigible but I no longer had room for one. Maybe if I do another page with the same prompt. I actually wished I had done this on a canvas board because I could have really added a lot of embellishments.
Have an Artful Day!